Visa casinos offer a safe, trustworthy, and almost universally accepted way to make deposits and withdrawals at online casinos – by using the good old Visa debit or credit card.
We’ve created this list of Visa casinos for you. Don’t spend another minute searching for them because these are the best. You can read the site reviews for each one or visit the Visa casino sites directly to claim your welcome bonuses right away.
Why Use Visa to Gamble Online?
- Visa is widely accessible and almost universally accepted. Very few gambling sites refuse to accept Visa cards.
- If you have a current/checking account, you probably already have a Visa card. That means you can play at Visa casinos without creating any new online accounts.
- Visa is an extremely safe, secure, and trustworthy casino payment method. It’s been around since 1958 and has billions of cardholders worldwide.
- Visa deposits are virtually instantaneous. Your funds will be available to gamble within seconds.
- There are lots of Visa prepaid/virtual cards which can help control spending.
Are There Disadvantages to Gambling Online With Visa?
- Some Visa casinos charge fees of up to 7%. You won’t find them on our approved Visa casino list unless they have other outstanding features.
- You’ll have to share your card details with online gambling sites which can be risky.
- Visa blocks gambling deposits in some countries due to regulations imposed on them by governments.
How to Make Deposits Using Visa
One of the main advantages of gambling with Visa is how easy it is to deposit via this payment method. Since you’ve probably already used a credit or debit card many times before, we’ll keep this ‘how to deposit with Visa’ guide simple.
- Find Visa in the list of deposit options available at the Visa betting site.
- Enter your 16-digit card number, expiry date, CVV number, and cardholder name.
- Decide how much you want to deposit and confirm the deposit.
- Complete any extra verifications such as entering a one-time SMS code or password, depending on the security features of your Visa card issuer.
- The deposit will be credited to your account within 30 seconds.
Don’t forget to claim any of the Visa casino welcome bonuses you may be eligible for. When you do, make sure to pay attention to the minimum deposits and wagering requirements.
What Are Virtual Visa Cards? Are They Good for Gamblers?
Visa offers virtual cards which are 100% digital in nature. These are typically linked to other accounts like Neteller or EcoPayz e-wallets and enable you to spend the balances in those wallets just as you would use your standard Visa debit or credit card.
There are several advantages to gambling with Visa virtual cards. They include:
- No gambling transactions will appear on your bank or credit card statements.
- If your Visa virtual card details are stolen, hackers will only be able to spend what’s in your e-wallet account.
- They can be used at most online retailers. This means you can spend your winnings quickly when you have a lucky day.
- You can have lots of different Visa virtual cards linked to different accounts. This significantly reduces your risk of being a victim of fraud.
- Visa virtual cards expire after a set time period. Thus, your trail is constantly ‘cleaned up’ behind you.
If you don’t think Visa is the best casino payment method for you, consider some of these popular alternatives:
All of these casino payment methods have their pros and cons. You can click on any of the links above to learn more about them before you decide which one to use.
Gambler’s Questions About Visa Casino Sites
Q. Is it safe to use Visa to gamble online?
Visa itself is a totally legit, global company. There’s no risk of getting ripped off by the firm itself. However, there’s always some risk associated with sharing/storing your card details online. If you play at safe gambling sites (the only type you’ll find recommended here), this risk will be mitigated somewhat.
Q. Are there any fees for using Visa to gamble online?
Visa doesn’t charge any extra fees just because you use its cards to gamble. However, some card issuers (banks) do. For example, if you have a Visa credit card, you may pay extra fees each time you deposit at gambling sites because the issuing bank views these transactions as risky. Some Visa gambling sites also charge deposit/withdrawal fees, but they’re nothing to do with Visa itself.
Q. How long do withdrawals take when I gamble with Visa?
Again, this differs from casino to casino. Typically, it will take 3-5 days to receive your funds when you make a withdrawal by Visa. Due to this, it can be much faster to withdraw by e-wallet and spend your funds using a virtual Visa card. Many e-wallet withdrawals are instant as long as your casino account is verified.
Q. Can I deposit with Visa and withdraw using another payment method like PayPal?
It’s still possible to do this at some sites, but it’s becoming harder to do so. Regulations aimed at preventing money-laundering are getting strict, and many Visa casinos insist you use the same payment method to deposit and withdraw. However, there are some casinos which accept Visa for deposits which then allow you to withdraw by Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.